UGLY STIK BALANCE FISHONG ROD COMBOS
The Balance series of Ugly Stik combos has had a serious make over. Not only has the Balance rod had a cosmetic make over with the inclusion of a classic Ugly Stik butt wrap, the Balance spin reel has been upgraded to a sleek new 5 bearing reel with instant anti reverse bearing featuring a machined screw in handle for cranking power and reliability, double anodized spool for strength and corrosion resistant graphite body and rotor. New to the range is a 6’0” 10-15kg overhead boat outfit, extending the range to 11 models that cover light estuary and freshwater, beach and rock, general purpose pier and jetty plus a low profile combo!
- 5 bearing system spin reel with infinite anti reverse
- Machined screw-in handle
- Double anodised ported aluminium spool
- Integrated Solid tip Ugly Stik rod
- Specialised tapers for Australian fishing conditions
- Centrifugal 6 pin braking system (Baitcast)
- T shirt Redemption offer included with every combo
|ALANCE 6' SPIN COM||6'0'' (1.85M)||1||2-5kg||L||30SZ|
|BALANCE 6'6" BOAT COM||6'6'' (2.00M)||1||10-12kg||H||60SZ|
|BALANCE 6'6" LT SPIN||6'6'' (2.00M)||2||3-5kg||L||20SZ|
|BALANCE 6'6" BOAT M||6'6'' (2.00M)||2||5-8kg||M/H||40SZ|
|BALANCE 7' BOAT M||7'0'' (2.10M)||1||8-10kg||M/H||50SZ|
|BALANCE 7" SPIN M||7'0'' (2.10M)||2||3-5kg||M||30SZ|
|BALANCE 8' GP||8'0'' (2.40M)||2||5-8kg||M||50SZ|
|BALANCE 10' ROCK||10'0'' (3.00M)||2||6-10kg||M/H||65SZ|
|BALANCE12' BEACH||12'0'' (3.60M)||2||8-12kg||M/H||65SZ|
|BALANCE 5'6 TRIGGER||5'6'' (1.65M)||1||3-6kg||M||BALANCE LP|
|BALANCE 6'0'' OVERHEAD||6'0'' (1.85M)||1||10-15kg||H||BALANCE O/H|
* Sorry Free Postage is not applicable to some Remote Areas and if the item packs over 2 meters in length, You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Oz Tackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.