PFLUEGER TRION SPIN FISHING REELS
The Trion spin reels are the workhouse of the Pflueger reel line-up, offering performance & quality only seen in reels twice its price. The Trion features a 6+1 stainless steel bearing system housed within a lightweight graphite body and rotor for durability and corrosion resistance. Other features include a smooth multi disc drag system, machined and double anodised aluminium spool, SureClick bail and an aluminium handle with soft touch knob. The Trion series is available in 4 sizes ideal for light to light medium freshwater and estuary fishing. Match them up with a Pfleuger Trion rod for a performance at a great price.
- 6 STAINLESS STEEL BALL BEARINGS
- ON/OFF INSTANT ANTI-REVERSE BEARING
- MACHINED AND DOUBLE ANODIZED ALUMINIUM SPOOL
- ALUMINIUM HANDLE WITH SOFT TOUCH KNOB
- THREADED MAIN GEAR DESIGN ELIMINATES PLAY IN THE HANDLE
- SMOOTH MULTI-DISC DRAG SYSTEM WITH STAINLESS STEEL AND OILED FELT WASHER
- SURE-CLICK BAIL PROVIDES AN AUDIBLE SIGNAL WHEN BAIL IS FULLY OPENED AND READY TO CAST
- ANTI-TWIST TITANIUM LINE ROLLER
- LIGHTWEIGHT GRAPHITE BODY AND ROTOR
- CONVERTIBLE LEFT AND RIGHT HAND RETRIEVE
Postage may be a higher cost to some remote areas and if the the item is over 2 meters in length or a heavy product. You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, andOztackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed