Oztrail Camper 6 Trailer Tent (Trailer Not Included)
Ideal for couples or a small family – easy to tow with a small car. A great way to get started with a Camper Trailer tent. Simple one-person setup so you can escape for a weekend, or longer – effortlessly!
- Sleeps up to 4 in comfort
- Split level, side-folding design fits 6’x4’ trailer
- Convenient 2 door access to sleeping and living quarters
- Complete shelter with SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for superior waterproofing, anti-mould and UV protection
- Tough PVC vinyl floor engineered and designed for Aussie conditions
- Insulcell triple layer insulated roof keeps you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Fully galvanised rigidity enhanced tent frame & awning poles
- Reinforced heavy duty PVC dust cover with front sail track and bungee style quick release fastening system
- Complete insect protection from ultra-fine No-See-Um mesh on all doors and windows
- DuoDoor™ so you can open canvas & mesh doors independently but operate a single zip to get in or out
- 10 cm deep open cell high density extra-large double foam mattress with removable, zipoff washable poly-cotton mattress cover
- Bedroom Exclusive Package:
- Vinyl wall mattress guard helps keep bedding dry and protects from condensation
- Lantern loop to hang lights or accessories
- Lightweight but strong ladder for easy access to bedroom
- Removable large front awning featuring Draft-Block™ fastening system for attachment of optional (at extra cost) ‘3 in 1’ sunroom and/ or heavy duty PVC floor
- Canvas tailgate cover hides tailgate and gaps around rear of trailer to create a complete seal where optional (at extra cost) sunroom and floor are installed
- Commune Awning allowing 2 awnings to be joined to form one large room – connect another Camper 6 or Camper 7, or an OZtrail 10x8, 12x9 or Chateau 10 Cabin Tent
- Gas Tilt Attachment Kit available (at extra cost) to enable your camper to tilt, open and top load
- Awning poles, pegs and ropes included
- All mounting hardware included
- Designed for trailer height of approximately 850 mm on a 6’x4’ trailer (not included)
*Postage may be a higher cost to some remote areas and if the the item is over 2 meters in length or a heavy product. You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Oztackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Customers also viewed