FATHOM LEVEL WIND
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Versa-Drag™ system with HT-100™ washers
- 3 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Stainless steel TiN coated levelwind system
- Reversible Harness Lugs on 40 & 60 sizes
The Fathom Level Wind heavy-duty construction and low 4.3:1 gear ratio make it a true workhorse and favorite of charter boat captains and hard fishing anglers. It is designed to handle extreme abuse day-in and day-out so whether you are bottom-fishing or casting live bait, the Fathom will stand up to the hardest fishing conditions.
By rearranging the sequence of the keyed metal washers and eared HT-100™ washers the reel can be set up for fishing a wide range of drag settings without additional parts.
Line Capacity Rings
Eliminates the question of how much line you have left when fighting a fish. The three lines on the spool flange let you know when you have 1/3rd, 2/3rd, or a full spool of line. Also if you respool often these lines give you a benchmark for backing your superlines with monofilament which will help eliminate wasted time and line.