Abu Garcia Veritas Advantage Fishing Rod VRS721SPL 7'2" 2-4KG 1pc Spin
Increased strength without sacrificing weight, action or performance.
Abu’s new Nanotechnology manipulates graphite at an atomic level for improved compression strength. Nanotechnology introduces Nano particles to the resin that binds fishing rods. This nano enhanced resin supports and bolsters graphite fibres by surrounding them with nano-spheres creating a stronger bond and increasing the compression strength of the blank. Veritas rods take advantage of this new technology to deliver an extremely strong yet lightweight and balanced rod. In addition to Nanotechnology, the Veritas series features 30 ton graphite construction, Abu’s new extreme exposure reel seat that provides increased blank contact for extra sensitivity, tangle free Fuji K guides, High density EVA grips and a Texas rig style hook keeper for all applications.
- 30 ton graphite construction with Nanotechnology for increased compression strength
- Lightweight screw down padded reel hood
- High density EVA grips for durability and comfort
- Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat provides increased blank contact and sensitivity
- Fuji K series guides
- Texas rigged hook keeper for all applications
* Sorry Free Postage is not applicable to some Remote Areas and if the item packs over 2 meters in length, You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Oztackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.