Designed with the inshore angler in mind, the Revo® Inshore low profile baitcast reel features an X2-Cräftic™ frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions.
Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations and the improved IVCB-6L™ (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system offers even more adjustment and castability with additional locking brake modules. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs and the upgraded Power Stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ the Revo Inshore fishing reel provides improved leverage and extreme drag pressures when fighting large inshore fish species.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR® bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon palm sideplate provides significant weight reduction while an aluminum handle sideplate provides added strength and durability
- Power stack Carbon Matrix Drag System™ provides extreme drag pressures combined with unparalled smoothness
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Everslik™ coated pinion shaft and pawl creates a diamond like coating which improves wear resistance while reducing friction
- DuraClutch™ design provides improved engagement and durability
- IVCB-6L™ (Infinitely Variable Centrifugal Brake) braking system delivers precise external adjustments for a wide variety of baits while 6 internal locking modules allow anglers to easily fine tune and maximize casting distance
- Gull Wing™ sideplate design allows for quick and easy access to braking systems and the spool
- Infini II™ spool design for extended castability and extreme loads
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Flat EVA knobs provide greater comfort and durability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
|MODEL #||SAP #||MONO CAPACITY||BRAID CAPACITY||MAX DRAG||GEAR RATIO||CM PER TURN||WEIGHT||BEARINGS||HAND RETRIEVE|
|REVO4 INS||1430441 Box||6kg/165m||15kg/165m||11kg||7.3:1||76||218g||7||Right|
* Sorry Free Postage is not applicable to some Remote Areas and if the item packs over 2 meters in length, You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Oz Tackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.